These pumpkin pies are so fun, easy on the go and perfect for a small Thanksgiving get together. They are a simple taste of fall whenever you want. The best part and inspiration behind these, is that we are adding Aldi’s maple vanilla whipped cream on top, along with an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice!
Here is everything that we will need for this recipe. You can choose to make your own pie crust and at some point I am visioning a more keto-friendly version of this; until then, we will be sticking with as simple as simple can be and using Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts . I used two packs for this recipe, but you could easily stretch it into 3 packs or 18 pumpkin pie minis.
Please, please, please, whatever you do… Do not forget to add on top the most amazing fall enhancer I have found ’round town:
ENJOY! Let us know how your pumpkin pie minis turn-out and also let us know how you use your maple vanilla whipped cream! Both are pretty fabulous!
Pumpkin Pie Minis With Maple Whipped Cream
- 3 packs Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 1 (15 oz) can Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Maple Vanilla Whipped Cream to garnish or regular whipped cream, Optional to add on top
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Set-out mini pie crusts on a large baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well mixed. Carefully pour about 1/4 cup into each mini pie crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue baking another 10-15 minutes, or until knife inserted into center of one comes out clean. Do not over bake (centers should be slightly wobbly).
- Remove from oven; allow to cool completely. Garnish each pumpkin pie mini with the Maple Vanilla Whipped Cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag thetastefultribe on instagram @thetastefultribe if you try these pumpkin mini pies with maple whipped cream recipe. We love seeing your version of the recipe! You can also post your pictures to our facebook page!