This sweet corn ravioli with pancetta and peas makes a quick and easy weeknight meal. It’s simple, delicious and bursting with flavor.
The star of tonight’s show here is Trader Joe’s Corn and Burrata Ravioli – actually I love all of Trader Joe’s Ravioli options. But the beauty with this recipe is that you can substitute any ravioli for this and if you are feeling extra inspired – make your own! There is just so much flavor in this recipe and the Alfredo sauce in this is truly unbeatable. If you opt for a store bought Alfredo Sauce, which would totally work here, I highly recommend Rao’s Alfredo Sauce – there are a lot of great options out there.
Ingredients for sweet corn ravioli alfredo with pancetta and peas
Here’s what we are working with for this recipe:
- cheese ravioli – store-bought or homemade
- alfredo sauce – I have included the most delicious homemade alfredo sauce in this recipe. For a much quicker version, we love Rao’s alfredo sauce!
- corn – fresh, canned or frozen all work well
- pancetta or bacon
- peas – canned or frozen
I love this recipe because it can be a quick and easy weeknight meal or a fantastic date night/date-in meal as well. It’s super flavorful and super easy. I hope you enjoy as much as we do!
Please leave us a star review and comment if you make this easy sweet corn ravioli with pancetta and peas recipe.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free leave them below. I answer every single question as quickly as I can.
Happy cooking! And thanks for being part of my tribe, The Tasteful Tribe!
Sweet Corn Ravioli With Pancetta and Peas
- SFSugar Free
- 8 oz Trader Joe's Sweet Corn Ravioli (or any ravioli you'd like!), or your preferred ravioli
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup fresh sweet corn or drained and rinsed canned corn
- 1 cup pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 10 oz bag frozen peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh basil leaves , for garnishing
For homemade alfredo sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder or 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Saute pancetta in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until golden and crisp, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate
- Heat up corn and peas and add about 1 tablespoon of butter, salt and pepper to each (you can heat these up together and then add in the pancetta in a large bowl).
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions and begin preparing the Alfredo sauce.
- Place ravioli on serving plates and spoon sauce over. Top with the pancetta, corn and peas mixture.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
For homemade alfredo sauce
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
- Add the garlic, cream, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring often.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for about 8 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth, stirring frequently with a whisk.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag thetastefultribe on instagram @thetastefultribe if you try this quick and easy sweet corn ravioli alfredo with pancetta and peas recipe. We love seeing your version of the recipe! You can also post your pictures to our facebook page!