Very rarely do cake and healthy align but a true exception lies within this easy paleo peach upside down cake. It’s a simple, 1-bowl recipe that makes a perfect late-summer classic to enjoy guilt free.
I can’t wait to take you down this delicious lane with this mouthwatering paleo peach upside down cake. I absolutely adore baking, but I’m also passionate about providing my loved ones with nutritious options.
That’s precisely why I’ve decided to put a healthy twist on a classic dessert. This recipe is not only incredible easy but also gluten-free, dairy-free, and packed with the sweet summer flavors of juicy peaches.
This recipe is a wonderful paleo dessert that will impress your loved ones and satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. This peach upside cake recipe is not only a treat for the taste buds but also for the soul, knowing that you’ve baked something both delicious and nutritious.
why you’ll love this healthier version of peach upside cake
- Guilt-Free Indulgence: Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? With this healthier version of peach upside-down cake, you can indulge in a delectable dessert with the guilt. By using wholesome ingredients and eliminating gluten or dairy, you can enjoy every bite without worrying about compromising your health goals.
- Bursting with Fresh Flavors: Imagine biting into a slice of cake made with sweet, juicy peaches. The natural flavors of the fruit are enhanced in this recipe, with no excessive sugar needed. Each slice is filled with a burst of fruity goodness that will transport your taste buds to a summer paradise.
- Nutrient-Rich Fuel: This cake isn’t just about satisfying your sweet tooth; it’s also packed with wholesome ingredients like almond flour and coconut oil. Almonds are a great source of healthy fats and protein, while coconut is high in fiber. So, with every forkful, you’re nourishing your body with essential ingredients.
- Easy-Breezy Baking: As a busy mom, you know how valuable time is. That’s why this recipe is designed to be super easy and hassle-free. With simple instructions and accessible ingredients, you can whip up this delightful treat in no time. Save yourself those precious moments and still end up with a scrumptious outcome that will make your family’s eyes sparkle. That’s a win-win in my book!
- Family-Friendly Delight: The best part about making healthier versions of everyone’s favorite dessert is sharing them with your loved ones. This peach upside-down cake is an invitation to bring your family together over indulgence that improves their well-being. It’s a dessert that satisfies every taste bud while nurturing your family’s health–one bite at a time.
To make this easy, delicious, and wholesome peach upside down cake recipe you’ll need a few ingredients that you can get at almost any grocery store or even online!
Here’s what we are working with:
- fresh peaches
- sugar-free maple syrup
- melted butter
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- almond flour
- baking powder
how to make paleo peach upside down cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees; slice peaches and set aside.
Into a prepared 6 inch round pan, coat with the melted butter and maple syrup. Arrange the sliced peaches in a fan pattern in the dish.
Mix together eggs, sweeteners, vanilla, almond flour, and baking powder. Pour the batter over top of the peaches, using a spoon to evenly spread the mixture and cover peaches completely.
Bake for 35 minutes, until the cake is firm and slightly golden; let cool in pan for about 10 minutes.
Use a knife around the edges to separate it from the pan. Cover the pan with a serving plate and quickly flip the cake onto the plate and left the pan off. Serve immediately with whipped cream and fresh berries, if desired.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. It’s definitely one of those recipes worth saving. There’s nothing better than having what looks and tastes like a gourmet dessert on the table, but one that saves you time behind the scenes.
Please leave us a star review and comment if you make this delicious, healthier version of peach upside down cake recipe.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free leave them below. I answer every single question as quickly as I can.
Happy cooking! And thanks for being part of our tribe, The Tasteful Tribe!
Paleo Peach Upside Down Cake (Easy!)
- LCLow Carb
- SFSugar Free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; slice peaches and set aside.
- Into a prepared 6 inch round pan, coat with the melted butter and maple syrup. Arrange the sliced peaches in a fan pattern in the dish.
- Mix together eggs, sweeteners, vanilla, almond flour, and baking powder. Pour the batter over top of the peaches, using a spoon to evenly spread the mixture and cover peaches completely.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until the cake is firm and slightly golden; let cool in pan for about 10 minutes.
- Use a knife around the edges to separate it from the pan. Cover the pan with a serving plate and quickly flip the cake onto the plate and left the pan off. Serve immediately with whipped cream and fresh berries, if desired.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag thetastefultribe on instagram @thetastefultribe if you try this simple paleo peach upside down cake recipe. We love seeing your version of the recipe! You can also post your pictures to our facebook page!